Tuesday 17 January 2012

NEW YEAR - NEW ADVENTURES



This year I am going on a new adventure that could be bigger than last years, if that's possible.  I have wanted to pass on the word about baking and cooking for a long while and always thought that not having a teaching degree was stopping me, but no, the only thing stopping me was in fact me! 

In February I start after school sessions with children.  I have been working with children for over 15 years and I love it,  they have so much imagination and are full of fun and fresh ideas. I'm sure I may learn a thing or two myself.



I am also expanding my baking empire (!)  I shall continue to supply The Aubergine Cafe and Toast in West Kirby and Dafna's Cheesecake Factory in Liverpool.  But I am now creating Dessert Towers for special occasions or just because it's Dessert Tower Tuesday.

They are a collection of all you favourite tea time treats such as Cupcakes, Brownies, Lemon Meringue Pies, Pavlovas, Fruit Tarts and more




No comments:

Post a Comment